WHY HAUL SUPPLY?
BEAVER LAKE DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVE WARRANY
Haul Supply goes above and beyond factory warranties on trailers purchased at our dealership.
Our commitment to you started when we chose your manufacturer. We will honor the factory stated warranty providing the proper inspections, maintenance measures, recommended service, and wear items have been furnished by Beaver Lake Distribution Inc. Towing methods must be according to manufactures recommendations and must be and within legal limits.
OUR COMMITMENT IS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, THEN CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER ON YOUR BEHALF.
Since our inception in 2001, we have watched several manufacturers or retailers leave town, slight customers, stiff retailers, leave suppliers unpaid, and even convicted for illegal activity. It has always been our mission to know what to look for when choosing products for our loyal, hardworking, customers. As a result, our standards are high even BEFORE we offer a product.
WE ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT BUT WE WILL ALWAYS MAKE IT RIGHT
Premium Manufacturer Benefits: Because of our track record and our long relationship with several proven high-quality manufacturers, we strive to get your equipment in the shop without the usual run-around and hassle. We’re concerned about your warranty implementation. If for instance there is a legitimate issue with a component of your trailer, we will take care of it so you’re not waiting on someone several states away you do not know. We have learned that manufacturers would much rather return or answer phone calls and e-mails from us. Without us, manufacturers may require transport of your trailer to the factory of origination. We get you taken care of if there is a legitimate problem and worry about settling with the factory.
- We guarantee a thorough pre-delivery assembly and inspection before putting your equipment on the lot.
- Free 6-point inspection every 6 months or 6,000 miles for the original purchaser after the purchase of any trailer. (appointments must be made ahead of time simply by calling (1-877-733-5150).
- Beaver Lake Distribution INC. guarantees all electrical components: lights, brakes, pumps, motors, chargers, batteries, winches, or any other electrical component ordered with the trailer will be in working order when you the customer takes possession. (If there is a failure on our part or the manufacturers part that cannot be attended to immediately, we will set up a time to get the parts necessary to solve the issue). *
- Beaver Lake Distribution INC. guarantees all mechanical parts: door handles, cables, lug nuts, couplers, or any other moving parts will be in working order at time of purchase. (If there is a failure on our part or the manufacturers part that cannot be attended to immediately, we will set up a time to get the parts necessary to solve the issue). *
* Wear Items including bearings, brakes, tires, and shackles are not covered or considered when you as a customer do not come by for your free inspections or buy parts or do maintenance yourself or from any other organization. Beaver Lake Distribution will not pay any bills from any other vendor in or out of town without the written approval of the manufacturer or Beaver Lake Distribution INC.
* We may carry trailers for promotional purposes not built with the same standards as premium trailers. We will be quick to explain these factory warranties are not as strong as some long-proven brands. We will honor these warranties,
*Beaver Lake Distributions INC. does not work on vehicles nor will we make any alterations on any vehicle other than what is called for by the hitch, or accessory company.
* Beaver Lake Distributions INC. is responsible in no way for the working condition of the tow vehicle unless a brake controller, receiver, plug or any other component was added to the tow vehicle.
Out of town breakdowns: We do our best to educate and prepare you for safe and worry-free towing. Please pay close attention to suggested preventative maintenance and proper equipment to minimize the possibility of breakdown. If you do have an urgency, please call us first. Beaver Lake Trailers offers contact information so we can walk you through a roadside predicament.